Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging
Design, supply, and fitting of premium Domestic and Commercial Car Charge Points to Cornwall and the South West. Working in partnership with four of the top brands in the UK market, a SWES Electrical Approved Contractor will dedicate every survey specification to meet not only the electrical safety requirements but also customer budgets.
Home EV Charging System Key Features
Our chosen Smart Vehicle Charge Points come with the following key features which are relevant to both the overall electrical install cost, and any eligibility for the possibly soon to expire UK government Office for Zero-Emission Vehicles (OZEV, formally OLEV) Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme (EVHS). If you do not qualify for a grant then this does not stop the installation of any EV Charge Point into your home, it just simply means that there is no funding towards the overall install.
Am I eligible for the UK government OZEV EVHS £350 Grant?
- Will have purchased an eligible Electric or Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle
- Have off-street parking
- Engaged and appointed an OZEV approved Electric Vehicle (EV) Home Charge Point installer
Eligible EVHS Vehicles
OZEV have a published list of approved Ultra-low Emission Vehicles to cover:
- Electric Vehicles
- Electric Vans
- Electric Taxi’s
- Plug-In Hybrids
Driver Proof of Ownership
OZEV require proof that the driver applying for the EVHS eligible vehicle either owns or is the primary driver. The following documents will be required:
- Copy of the owner V5C or proof of order for Personal/Full lease
- Company Car – Primary driver letter from employer
- Salary Sacrifice – Named driver letter from employer/ vehicle supplier
APPLY TODAY FOR YOUR EVHS £350 GRANT!
Simply print and complete the EVHS Installation application with the installation cost information supplied by the SWES team, sign and return by email with all required supporting evidence of driver proof of ownership to firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace EV Charging
As for domestic, with the addition of commercially approved higher power wall and floor standing chargers to suit your business needs. With the available smart management systems available with most manufacturers this means that charging use and security can be both managed and monitored for commercial use.
- Demonstrate a need for Electric Vehicle Charge Points
- Have allocated off street parking
- Be a business, charity or public authority
- Have applied for a digital voucher and passed this onto SWES