About SWES Ventilation
Ventilation division of SWES providing ventilation services to Devon & Cornwall
See how poor house ventilation can have a negative impact on you and your family’s health, this is normally a second thought to the primary reason for installations being cosmetic due to visibility of mould. SWES Ventilation has trained installers that offer advice and solutions for everyone’s needs and budgets, so go ahead and have a read to see that air really does matter!!
- The humidity created from cooking, showering, washing, and ironing amounts to approximately to 16 pints per day in the average household
- Carbon monoxide from smoking and combustion appliances
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOCs) created when using aerosols and formaldehydes found in furniture and carpets
- Hazardous carcinogenic chemicals from indoor drying and fabric softener
- Carbon dioxide from household appliances and people
- Allergies from house dust mites
- Odours from cooking and pets
- Mould spores found in household dust
The air in your home has a massive impact on your health and with modern houses now becoming more air tight sealed for energy saving through insulation, draught proofing and double glazing etc. it is stopping air from actually flowing, resulting in poor contaminated air quality for indoor supply potentially contributing to poor health.